My first Review : Handmade Earrings form Etsy ...

Hello lovelies,
Okay this is a post after a long time...... And I This is my first review form an Etsy shop. Helen's Homemades
I got a nice pair of  earrings form Helen from her shop to review. First I must say that this post is not paid and I only got the earrings to try and review so all the opinions in this post are 100% honest thoughts of mine...








So let's start reviewing.. :D

I got these earrings in a nice package with a sweet note from helen

And the earrings looks awesome!!  Here are some pictures of the earrings (click on the images to see them enlarged)

So the earrings are cute and it has shiny beads which are purple, pink, whitish and orange in color.
And I honestly loved theses earrings because they are simple and cute. As I think these earrings match perfectly with frocks/dresses because of the flowers and the colorful beads.

Let's take a look at the Helen's shop
Christmas time is coming and Helen has christmas items which are so adorable. Specially her hand knitted items                          ( I love them, cuz they look soo adorable )

Specially this cute little Penguin ( My favourite )

Other items in her shop
Christmas cards

Earrings

Jewellery, Fimo Jewellery charms, Phone charms, knitted items, soaps, Photo frames, Cute buggies, Cards and Card toppers.

So If you like, Visit Helen's Homemades 

So Do you like my first review ?
Tell me what do you think....
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable earrings and an awesome review!! Thanks for visiting my blog! ^__^ x

    kelseruwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great earrings! leave a comment on my blog :***


    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Go on...leave your thoughts and Make My Day