Review: Cute Long Rabbit Necklace from Clothing Loves

Hey everyone I think you saw my earlier post  on clothing loves.net which is a wholesale platform and of their products. Today I'm going to do a review on one of their necklaces; The Cute Long Rabbit Necklace.



It took about three weeks for me to get this item by post. The package came in a bubble wrap envelope sealed securely insde. The necklace was in a plastic bag. And I loved it.

The chain is about 80 cm long and I love the little ball design.

The pendent is about 2.5 cm long and 2 cm wide which is a nice size to wear (not too big or too small)

It's 150g heavy which is just a little weight.

Pros:  
I LOVE the vintage look
The length of the Necklace and the Necklace itself. <3
The size and
The weight of the necklace

Because of I love the necklace sooo much  keep it with my most favorite necklace of which you can read a review here.

Cons:
It took a considerable time to arrive through post.
Though I love the vintage look it has, the pendent is quite different from the picture in their website. I got a metal looking pendent whereas the one in their website looks more polished and matte.
 So  if you would le to buy this item Visit
And buy 

Disclaimer: I have received one item from the shop above to review. But the opinions are 100% my own.