Casual and Elegant dresses from Zaful.com



Have you heard about this online shop called zaful ? Well if you haven't you gotta check it out. They have a wide range of women's dresses, shoes and accessories and a separate section for the items on sale

The sunglasses look so wonderful right? So I received two dresses from Zaful and they both look so wonderful. The first dress I chose was the Pure Color Plunging Neck Sleeveless Maxi Dress which looks so elegant and glamorous. It's an ankle length polyester dress in blue colour.


The collar line is a V-neck and it's only $20 on their site. Although it looks a kind of bright blue in the pictures the dress is actually dark blue. I ordered the size M and I did some minor adjustments to it so it would fit me in the best way.

The web page says the dress is for casual wear but you can wear it to even an evening party with a few accessories.

The material is nice, the only problem I came up with is the waist. as you can see below the material at the waist is not fitted. I tried to gather them and make the waist look more smaller but I couldn't do it yet.

But other than that the dress is the BEST as you get a dress so wonderful for only $20 and that's not something you can get every day.


As you can see the material is a little see through and the dress is made from polyester.

And the next dress I got was the Floral Round Neck Sleeveless Maxi Dress which would be perfect as a causal and a beach dress both.


You can get this dress for only $18 from zaful.com


This dress is made with chiffon and polyester both and it looks very beautiful especially because of the floral designs on the bottom of the dress.


The flowers are very big and they give the hint of a vintage look. The collar is a round collar which is also very beautiful. Although I have to mention the collar is not that thick as I expected as generally in the dresses I have the round collar is a bit thicker than the dress here.


The dress is described as an A-line summer dress. So finally I have to say I love both the dresses as they are very beautiful and the price is the best. I never get to choose dresses around $20 easily.

So if you also would like to buy these dresses, here are the links

1. Pure Color Plunging Neck Sleeveless Maxi Dress
2. Floral Round Neck Sleeveless Maxi Dress


xoxo

2 comments:

Go on...leave your thoughts and Make My Day