Egg Yolk and Olive Oil Hair mask: Get Shiny Smooth Hair


How to use Egg Yolk and Olive oil to get shiny and smooth hair? It's easy. These natural ingredients have been proven and trusted by generations to give the most effective and healthy results. And they are better than the shampoos that claim to do the exact same thing. We all know that although the shampoo bottle says that it has egg yolk extract and vitamin C and etc they actually don't have them, it's just a mix of chemicals.



I pay a lot of attention to my hair and I want it to be healthy, shiny and smooth. I've been using this hair mask for a while now and it has given me very good results. You will feel the difference in your hair after you do this treatment just like I did.

Basically there are a few essential ingredients for this mask and a few optional ones you can add or change according to your liking. So let's see how to make the hair mask

Essential Ingredients
(For Short hair)

1 Egg Yolk
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Honey
Some water to dilute the mixture



Optional Ingredients

Coconut Oil (You can use this as a replacement for olive oil too)
Essential Oil (So the bad odor of the eggs will go away)
Banana



How to make the mask

Take the ingredients in the required quantities (double the quantities if you have long hair, or according to your requirement)
And add some water and whisk it well using a fork
Now the hair mask is ready

Go to the bathroom and start slowly applying the mask and massage it to your scalp
Make sure the mask is applied to the hairs, the roots and the ends too
The mixture is runny and it will spill all over to floor so be careful

Keep the hair mask for around 15- 20 minutes so it will be absorbed properly
And wash your hair with water as you do normally

It's not mandatory to use shampoo and conditioner but I use them so the bad smell will go away


Do this once a week before you take a shower and your hair will be shiny and healthier.



Xoxo



8 comments:

  1. I was thinking about doing this with long therm but I'm courious if there are really any effect and if this is really worthy it. I see that if you were using it it may change my hair life then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing is an understatement. This is what I need today. Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to say, WOW. This has been one of the most helpful post Ive come across today. Thanks! Really nice post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.sosyalchat.com/ ve https://www.sohbetone.com/ üçretsiz sohbet siteleri.

    ReplyDelete

Go on...leave your thoughts and Make My Day